Drag Racing 101 Classes?

General Racing Discussion Area

Moderators: Larry Jr., opnwhl23

User avatar
Rumblerat
Posts: 124
Joined: Sun Feb 15, 2009 9:32 am
Location: North Side

Re: Drag Racing 101 Classes?

Postby Rumblerat » Mon Mar 02, 2009 7:20 pm

Flyin' Hillybilly!!!!!! That Tattoed MADMAN???????? It must be true, that some girls just can't resist the Bad-Boys!!! You should turn and run immediately before it's too late....................................................................................................................................it's already too late.....isn't it????? :bang: What a shame!! :lol:
Image
Nose-High FOREVER!!!!!
Bob

Re: Drag Racing 101 Classes?

Postby Bob » Mon Mar 02, 2009 9:32 pm

sbmrx7 wrote:
nitrousgirl wrote:Well crap! It looks like I am going to miss the Drag Racing 101 class :(
I'm out of town for work that second weekend in March. Do you think you will have another class or is this going to be the only one?

Ill be giving them this sat. !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :peel: :peel: :peel: :peel: :peel: :peel: When I put the green weenie on the trailer :o :o :o :o



You havent done it yet....NEVER!!!!! :mrgreen:
User avatar
55promod
Posts: 832
Joined: Wed Jan 28, 2009 2:15 pm

Re: Drag Racing 101 Classes?

Postby 55promod » Mon Mar 02, 2009 9:35 pm

Bob wrote:
sbmrx7 wrote:
nitrousgirl wrote:Well crap! It looks like I am going to miss the Drag Racing 101 class :(
I'm out of town for work that second weekend in March. Do you think you will have another class or is this going to be the only one?

Ill be giving them this sat. !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :peel: :peel: :peel: :peel: :peel: :peel: When I put the green weenie on the trailer :o :o :o :o



You havent done it yet....NEVER!!!!! :mrgreen:


I don't know Bob, that ceiling James did looks really good :twisted:
Image

Keep David Goolsby in your prayers.
sbmrx7

Re: Drag Racing 101 Classes?

Postby sbmrx7 » Mon Mar 02, 2009 9:35 pm

Bob wrote:
sbmrx7 wrote:
nitrousgirl wrote:Well crap! It looks like I am going to miss the Drag Racing 101 class :(
I'm out of town for work that second weekend in March. Do you think you will have another class or is this going to be the only one?

Ill be giving them this sat. !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :peel: :peel: :peel: :peel: :peel: :peel: When I put the green weenie on the trailer :o :o :o :o



You havent done it yet....NEVER!!!!! :mrgreen:

But theres always a first time :peel: :peel: :peel: :o
sbmrx7

Re: Drag Racing 101 Classes?

Postby sbmrx7 » Mon Mar 02, 2009 10:22 pm

I was only on the motor here so I think I will have him when the bottle is turned on :D :D :D
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=avADetIIqrw
Bob

Re: Drag Racing 101 Classes?

Postby Bob » Mon Mar 02, 2009 10:47 pm

That was one of the hottest days of the year too. I'm 3 tenths faster than that now and I dont need a bottle. Hey Keith, do ya reckon he can drive with his stilts on? He's got a tall order to fill, taking down the Green Weenie :bringit: :bringit: :bringit:
sbmrx7

Re: Drag Racing 101 Classes?

Postby sbmrx7 » Mon Mar 02, 2009 10:48 pm

Bob wrote:That was one of the hottest days of the year too. I'm 3 tenths faster than that now and I dont need a bottle. Hey Keith, do ya reckon he can drive with his stilts on? He's got a tall order to fill, taking down the Green Weenie :bringit: :bringit: :bringit:

It was hot on mine to :D :D :D So you cant play that game :peel: :peel: :peel: :D
Bob

Re: Drag Racing 101 Classes?

Postby Bob » Mon Mar 02, 2009 10:51 pm

That was before Santhuff springs too ;) Whats your best with the new motor? I've only gone 6.27 :bringit:
sbmrx7

Re: Drag Racing 101 Classes?

Postby sbmrx7 » Mon Mar 02, 2009 10:52 pm

Bob wrote:That was before Santhuff springs too ;) Whats your best with the new motor? I've only gone 6.27 :bringit:

6.70 on the motor Whats your best at are track ??????????6.18 on a 100 shot and now I have more cubes :D :D :D :D wait that might hurt me :peel: :peel: :peel:
Bob

Re: Drag Racing 101 Classes?

Postby Bob » Mon Mar 02, 2009 11:11 pm

James favorite dish!!!!
Image

Return to “General Discussion”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests