Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » Main » General Discussion

Post subject: So how'd it go?
 Post Posted: Sat Mar 07, 2009 3:16 pm 

How'd the racing go today? What times did everyone run? :peel:

Post subject: Re: So how'd it go?
 Post Posted: Sat Mar 07, 2009 5:30 pm 

BIG BIG turn out !!!!!!!!!! And The BB King went 8.07 lifting In the 1000 ft !!!!!!! Thats Eagles machine shop power for you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :peel: :peel: :peel: :peel: :peel: :peel: :peel: :peel:

Post Posted: Sat Mar 07, 2009 6:14 pm 

It was fun........I have allot to learn, allot of money to invest, allot of time to spend working on the car.......allot more need for more speed.. But I had allot of fun so it was a good day!!!

Post Posted: Sat Mar 07, 2009 6:43 pm 

Daddy's Girl wrote:
It was fun........I have allot to learn, allot of money to invest, allot of time to spend working on the car.......allot more need for more speed.. But I had allot of fun so it was a good day!!!

What did you run? :burnout:

Post Posted: Sat Mar 07, 2009 7:16 pm 

Oh now why did you have to go ask that one for?----Even though I have no "official" training yet in the burn out area--I did manage to spin a little rubber...that was the good news. If I post MY sorry times then so does every one else--K? cause I promise you did better than me. R/T .815- 60' 2.16- 330' 6.56- 1/8th 10.04- 1/4 15.9. Disappointing times but hey first time on track with the car and I think I may need some taller gears did not see a whole lot of gain between 1/8th and 1/4 mph. I "tested" five times today---now I will tune and fix for a week and try again next Saturday---but I need to keep my eyes open for some nice 4.10's I think.

Post Posted: Sat Mar 07, 2009 7:24 pm 

Daddy's Girl wrote:
Oh now why did you have to go ask that one for?----Even though I have no "official" training yet in the burn out area--I did manage to spin a little rubber...that was the good news. If I post MY sorry times then so does every one else--K? cause I promise you did better than me. R/T .815- 60' 2.16- 330' 6.56- 1/8th 10.04- 1/4 15.9. Disappointing times but hey first time on track with the car and I think I may need some taller gears did not see a whole lot of gain between 1/8th and 1/4 mph. I "tested" five times today---now I will tune and fix for a week and try again next Saturday---but I need to keep my eyes open for some nice 4.10's I think.

Lol. I love to know times on everybody. It's interesting to see what different setups run. :peel:

Post Posted: Sat Mar 07, 2009 7:53 pm 

sbmrx7 wrote:
BIG BIG turn out !!!!!!!!!! And The BB King went 8.07 lifting In the 1000 ft !!!!!!! Thats Eagles machine shop power for you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :peel: :peel: :peel: :peel: :peel: :peel: :peel: :peel:

James , BB King is "spoofin" you.....no one would bother to lift in time trials..........he didn't lift.... :roll: :roll: yep, he "spoofed" ya James.. :) :)

But good news is...sooo glad you are back on your own horsepower ..

& feeling nearly normal......no nuts..no seeds..no celery..no popcorn..
We luv ya ...

Dr. Cloud

Post Posted: Sat Mar 07, 2009 8:04 pm 

Daddy's Girl wrote:

ATTA A BOY >> GIRL....

You didn't have a bad ET....you lifted , didn't you ?? :roll: :roll:

You hang in there , next trip down the track will be better....
Sorry we missed today , had previous plans...but next week..

Glad it was a big turnout , I knew it would be.

See ya next week , Daddyslilrat..

Kay

Post Posted: Sat Mar 07, 2009 8:15 pm 

pitrat2 wrote:
sbmrx7 wrote:

James , BB King is "spoofin" you.....no one would bother to lift in time trials..........he didn't lift.... :roll: :roll: yep, he "spoofed" ya James.. :) :)

But good news is...sooo glad you are back on your own horsepower ..

& feeling nearly normal......no nuts..no seeds..no celery..no popcorn..
We luv ya ...

Dr. Cloud

I think he lifted because there was to much power The MPH scared him:peel: :peel: :peel: :peel: :peel: :peel: :peel: :peel: :lol:

Post Posted: Sat Mar 07, 2009 8:21 pm 

NAW.........the King doesn't get sacred....surprised maybe ! :roll: :roll: :) :)

Board index » Main » General Discussion