New Slide Show

General Racing Discussion Area

Moderators: Larry Jr., opnwhl23

Photogal

Re: New Slide Show

Postby Photogal » Thu Mar 12, 2009 12:14 am

TYDO wrote:
Photogal wrote:
If I were you, I would be ducking, and don't even try to run she is quick! I'll just sit back and watch :popcorn: :lol: :lol: :burnout:

I would jump!!! As short as she is she can't swing very high!!! :twisted:

Mark, Mark I wouldn't want to be you when she gets up at 5:00 a.m. :lol: :peel: :peel: :burnout:
MAKING PHOTOS FUN !
pitrat2

Postby pitrat2 » Thu Mar 12, 2009 7:49 am

TYDO wrote:
Photogal wrote:
If I were you, I would be ducking, and don't even try to run she is quick! I'll just sit back and watch :popcorn: :lol: :lol: :burnout:

I can swing high when I need to. :evil: :)
pitrat2

Postby pitrat2 » Thu Mar 12, 2009 7:51 am

Photogal wrote:
TYDO wrote:
Photogal wrote:

Mark, Mark I wouldn't want to be you when she gets up at 5:00 a.m. :lol: :peel: :peel: :burnout:

I'll fool him today,,,wait til he goes to work :?: :roll: :roll:

I could pick Tydo up and toss him out....but...another story on the Champ... :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:
Photogal

Postby Photogal » Thu Mar 12, 2009 9:11 am

Hey Kay need any help? Jr's at work now sooooooo :twisted:

And Mark he's easy pickins sticks his foot in his mouth a lot :lol: :lol: :lol: :bringit: :burnout:
MAKING PHOTOS FUN !
pitrat2

Postby pitrat2 » Thu Mar 12, 2009 11:05 am

Well, I may need help....with Champ.....I think if I wack him behind the knees , he'll fall forward & then I'll attack.. :twisted:

Tydo....easy...walk into their shop ...grab the feet sticking out on the creeper..from under a car..give him about 4 spins around that shop....he'll be willing to negotiate.. :D :) ;)

I have a plan B too.... :evil:
Photogal

Postby Photogal » Thu Mar 12, 2009 1:00 pm

pitrat2 wrote:Well, I may need help....with Champ.....I think if I wack him behind the knees , he'll fall forward & then I'll attack.. :twisted:

Tydo....easy...walk into their shop ...grab the feet sticking out on the creeper..from under a car..give him about 4 spins around that shop....he'll be willing to negotiate.. :D :) ;)

I have a plan B too.... :evil:

Sounds like the alpha rat has it under control, but she has backup if needed. :lol: :lol: :burnout:
MAKING PHOTOS FUN !
sbmrx7

Postby sbmrx7 » Thu Mar 12, 2009 1:03 pm

They will never learn you dont cross her :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang:
Daddy's Girl

Postby Daddy's Girl » Thu Mar 12, 2009 2:47 pm

pitrat2 wrote:Great photos...

but.........Shoebox rat....do you realize Larry Jrs head is going to swell and he won't be able to make next TNT....cause won't be able to get in his car.. :shock: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

Ouch....no more swinging at me Larry... :roll: :roll: :lol: Just look at that Daddys Girl...she's comin after you Champ.. :lol: :peel:

Thank you for your vote of support there pitrat2 but the only race I MIGHT win against Larry Jr. would be a foot race with me getting a three car lengths head start.... But the little Camaro sure looks good one the line...thanks allot fellas for putting it on the main page, at least it looks like a race car. It has been a difficult week for Daddy's Girl and I really need some track time---Saturday or Sunday PLEASE........
1983 Camaro Z28 -350SBC, 750 Holley, 3.73, 350 Turbo
TYDO

Postby TYDO » Thu Mar 12, 2009 7:54 pm

pitrat2 wrote:I have a plan B too.... :evil:

You better have an alphabet soup plan too!!! B,C,D,E,F,G,H,...etc... :roll:
Larry Jr.

Postby Larry Jr. » Thu Mar 12, 2009 8:40 pm

i dont you will will have any problem beating me in a foot race daddysgirl!!!!!

and for you pitrat/alpharat.........if you dont leave me alone and quit bullying me around...i'm gonna come to your house and pull all your flowers out of the ground and do a burn-out in your front yard :roll: :peel: :lol:
Image540

78 malibu
540 bb cchevy
2008 no-e track champ

Return to “General Discussion”