Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » Main » General Discussion

Post subject: please pray for us....
 Post Posted: Thu Mar 12, 2009 11:34 pm 

Just a note to all our new family....
I spent 4 days up in children s hospital with Cheyenne and found out both good and bad things. her labs where not great, she developed a fever and an ear infection but they put her on meds right away and pushed surg off again until Tuesday the 17th.( which is also her 15 month b-day) in hopes that her labs will come back better on the 16th when they redo them and that it was just because she had her shots the week before and her body was adjusting.
we ask that you please add us to your prayers that all goes well for us and that we have the strength we need when we go back up. the plan as it stands is go up Monday in the am redo labs and prep for Tuesdays surg, tuesday surg as out pt and then home Wednesday. We stay at Ronald McDonald house while we are there and they collect tabs from cans / drinks so if anybody would like to help us, help them just keep your tabs we can take them up each time we go just put them in a bag we can get them from you. just call me or tell Michael and we will come get them. or bring them to the track and give them to Michael on Saturdays . and now more bad news as i said before im a big family girl and a major daddy's girl which makes this is an especially hard time for me and Michael right now because while i was up there this week my dad back in SC called and said that his tests confirmed his cancer is back , its bad and they said they will not operate on him so he finds out Monday if radiation and or chemo are even still an option. as if that's not enough my baby sister in NC daughter is having Kidney problems at 12months old. I feel so helpless and like there's nothing i can do I realize that God never gives us more than we can handle but wow.... so I'm asking again for as many prayers from all of you as i can get.....
living here at the track is a peaceful yes i said peaceful escape from our crazy life right now. its an escape to go watch the cars almost like you leave the problems behind in the smoke at the line. does that make scene to anyone???? I don't know if Cheyenne and I will be able to come watch on Saturday bc shes been sick and has surg on tuesday but I did bring Cheyenne out last Saturday and I want you all to know (we sat on the spectator side then we sat in the car bc of the wind.) she LOVED it! i wish you'll could have seen how happy she was standing on my lap holding on to the steering wheel for balance then jumping up and down laughing when the cars would take off. happy memories I want to thank you all for creating for us. Please always remember to hug those you love and tell them what they mean to you bc life goes by so quickly you look away and then you realize just what you missed out on. what was important then seams now to have been a stupid waste of time that you cant ever get back.
love,
Beth

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Post Posted: Thu Mar 12, 2009 11:48 pm 

Understand completly, Sometimes it's hard to understand why you have to go thru it. But I' me sure he has a plan but it can really be trying and hard to comprehend.
Best Wishes and prayers for your family.
The Ousley's

Post Posted: Fri Mar 13, 2009 7:53 am 

Location: Last Pontiac Standing. Free the Whales or the trainer gets it !
We have done the tabs before. All our cdra racers had a contest against other tracks and won. My work crew has never stopped saving them, so I can get you started with a big bucket full. Hey Keith can I put a big collection bottle up by concesions?
Hope and our prayers are with you.
Neal & Bernadette

ARE YOU PREDATOR OR PREY?

Post Posted: Fri Mar 13, 2009 7:56 am 

WHALE DRIVER wrote:
We have done the tabs before. All our cdra racers had a contest against other tracks and won. My work crew has never stopped saving them, so I can get you started with a big bucket full. Hey Keith can I put a big collection bottle up by concesions?
Hope and our prayers are with you.
Neal & Bernadette

I still have a bunch to ill bring down

Post Posted: Fri Mar 13, 2009 9:31 am 

Sounds great you guys are all so wonderful !
I hope Cheyenne is feeling better on Saturday so we can at least watch from our car again she had SO MUCH FUN and I of course love it too.
Beth

Post Posted: Fri Mar 13, 2009 9:57 am 

I have some to add to the collection Saturday.

Post Posted: Fri Mar 13, 2009 2:54 pm 

Since we go up so much any time you guys/ gals want to save them for us I will gladly take them with us and turn them in.
Beth

Post Posted: Fri Mar 13, 2009 8:05 pm 

Beth - you'll have more then your share of tabs to take....remember that Neil said we had a contest and won? Well, they got put in the garage when we got back from Tulsa, never seemed to get the time to take them, stuff got piled on them and they were kinda forgotten (sorry Bounty Hunters) BUT maybe there was a reason why and this is it. We all said we wanted to help out someone locally....guess we got our wish....just wish it wasnt like this.
Dwight already has the tub (and I mean tub) of tabs loaded and we will bring them tomorrow. Theres still a little room in there and if you guys want to put your tabs in
we'll try and fill it up!
See you tomorrow!
Anita

Post Posted: Fri Mar 13, 2009 8:53 pm 

Beth, I am upset to hear about your situation with your daughter Cheyenne. It is very sad when a child has to go through soo much at such a young age. I heard about your situation from a friend that reads the post page for the track website and thought your case was interesting. I am a medical student at the University of Arkansas Medical School, majoring in Pediactrics, and I am looking to do a case study for my final year. In reading your posts updating your daughters condition, I have become more intrigued. I was curious of the Diagnosis of her condition. We have the Myeloma Institute at UAMS that deals in diagnosing, treatment, and further research of Multiple Myeloma. I am reaching out a hand to possibly give help to Cheyenne so she may grow up to be a healthly beautiful young lady. If you would alow me, I would like to study and report on the diagnosis and treatment of Cheyenne, so that we can further medical advancment in such cases. Whether it be Myeloma, Epilepsy, or other childhood conditions. Please contact me, by email at drpedstu@yahoo.com. Thanks you and best wishes, Rachel

Post Posted: Fri Mar 13, 2009 8:55 pm 

Words to Jesus for you & all your family!! God Bless!!!

The only love greater than a grandparents love, is Gods love.

Friends do, what friends do, because their friends.

Board index » Main » General Discussion