special thanks today!!!!!!!

General Racing Discussion Area

Moderators: Larry Jr., opnwhl23

junkman306

Re: special thanks today!!!!!!!

Postby junkman306 » Sun Mar 15, 2009 11:37 am

Daddy's Girl wrote:Thank You Keith--adding a full sec to time was mainly due to you taking me on the ride down the track before the races started and Med Mike's assistance with warming up the rubber a little ahead of time---amazing what a difference the gas pedal and warm rubber makes on ET's.-haha. I was asked how it feels to be in the 14's? It is much better than 15's but would be even better in the 13's. So I was wondering from all you die hard's--Is there ever an ET that you get to and say "that's enough" that is all the speed I want? I cannot imagine reaching that point anytime soon.

After all the talkin we did, you're not even gonna tell me what you ran? :(
1992 Dodge Ram- Forever Slow
Bob

Postby Bob » Sun Mar 15, 2009 11:43 am

She probably would have ran 13's instead of 14's had she not talked to Junkman :bang: :mrgreen:
bracketchaser

Postby bracketchaser » Sun Mar 15, 2009 2:23 pm

WHALE DRIVER wrote:Not without pi$$ing off your racing pals.
Right Larry. :P :P :bang: :bang:
Ha! you must be talking L. Jr. because that b.b. can't haul enough laughing gas to out run the SMALL BLOCK LARRY AND HIS VEGA!!!!!!!!!!!! Ain't that right JAMES........
Bob

Postby Bob » Sun Mar 15, 2009 2:33 pm

Of course I'm talking about Jr. I cant run with those lightweight Vegas,Monzas and Mazdas :mrgreen:
bracketchaser

Postby bracketchaser » Sun Mar 15, 2009 2:39 pm

AMEN BROTHER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You said a mouth full there. James will be proud of you for that statement.
Bob

Postby Bob » Sun Mar 15, 2009 2:43 pm

I've still got his number though, he has yet to beat the Green Weenie ;)
sbmrx7

Postby sbmrx7 » Sun Mar 15, 2009 3:02 pm

Bob wrote:I've still got his number though, he has yet to beat the Green Weenie ;)

:bang: :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang: And I may never !!!!!! But I still have a faster time than you :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :lol:
junkman306

Postby junkman306 » Sun Mar 15, 2009 3:32 pm

Bob wrote:She probably would have ran 13's instead of 14's had she not talked to Junkman :bang: :mrgreen:

Apparently, had she not have talked to me, then................ Nevermind. I told her I wouldn't tell. :thumbsup:
1992 Dodge Ram- Forever Slow
Daddy's Girl

Postby Daddy's Girl » Sun Mar 15, 2009 3:57 pm

junkman306 wrote:
Bob wrote:She probably would have ran 13's instead of 14's had she not talked to Junkman :bang: :mrgreen:

Apparently, had she not have talked to me, then................ Nevermind. I told her I wouldn't tell. :thumbsup:

I am so sorry Junkman but a promise is a promise and I did not want anyone to know of our secret conversations and tips you were providing but Yes it was you who first noticed that if my 1/8th mile speeds are the same as my 1/4 mile speeds then I must have been braking to soon. I thank you for the assistance even though no one was suppose to know and now I see why-----If they did not love you they would not bother to tease you, ya know. Oh and my time a week ago was 15.9 this week 14.7 next week....well we will see.
1983 Camaro Z28 -350SBC, 750 Holley, 3.73, 350 Turbo
Bob

Postby Bob » Sun Mar 15, 2009 4:04 pm

Jason is a good Junkman, he just chooses the wrong make of car or truck :bringit:

Return to “General Discussion”