Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » Main » General Discussion

Post Posted: Sun Mar 15, 2009 11:37 am 

Daddy's Girl wrote:
Thank You Keith--adding a full sec to time was mainly due to you taking me on the ride down the track before the races started and Med Mike's assistance with warming up the rubber a little ahead of time---amazing what a difference the gas pedal and warm rubber makes on ET's.-haha. I was asked how it feels to be in the 14's? It is much better than 15's but would be even better in the 13's. So I was wondering from all you die hard's--Is there ever an ET that you get to and say "that's enough" that is all the speed I want? I cannot imagine reaching that point anytime soon.

After all the talkin we did, you're not even gonna tell me what you ran? :(

Post Posted: Sun Mar 15, 2009 11:43 am 

She probably would have ran 13's instead of 14's had she not talked to Junkman :bang: :mrgreen:

Post Posted: Sun Mar 15, 2009 2:23 pm 

WHALE DRIVER wrote:
Not without pi$$ing off your racing pals.
Right Larry. :P :P :bang: :bang:
Ha! you must be talking L. Jr. because that b.b. can't haul enough laughing gas to out run the SMALL BLOCK LARRY AND HIS VEGA!!!!!!!!!!!! Ain't that right JAMES........

Post Posted: Sun Mar 15, 2009 2:33 pm 

Of course I'm talking about Jr. I cant run with those lightweight Vegas,Monzas and Mazdas :mrgreen:

Post Posted: Sun Mar 15, 2009 2:39 pm 

AMEN BROTHER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You said a mouth full there. James will be proud of you for that statement.

Post Posted: Sun Mar 15, 2009 2:43 pm 

I've still got his number though, he has yet to beat the Green Weenie ;)

Post Posted: Sun Mar 15, 2009 3:02 pm 

Bob wrote:
I've still got his number though, he has yet to beat the Green Weenie ;)

:bang: :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang: And I may never !!!!!! But I still have a faster time than you :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :lol:

Post Posted: Sun Mar 15, 2009 3:32 pm 

Bob wrote:
She probably would have ran 13's instead of 14's had she not talked to Junkman :bang: :mrgreen:

Apparently, had she not have talked to me, then................ Nevermind. I told her I wouldn't tell. :thumbsup:

Post Posted: Sun Mar 15, 2009 3:57 pm 

junkman306 wrote:
Bob wrote:

Apparently, had she not have talked to me, then................ Nevermind. I told her I wouldn't tell. :thumbsup:

I am so sorry Junkman but a promise is a promise and I did not want anyone to know of our secret conversations and tips you were providing but Yes it was you who first noticed that if my 1/8th mile speeds are the same as my 1/4 mile speeds then I must have been braking to soon. I thank you for the assistance even though no one was suppose to know and now I see why-----If they did not love you they would not bother to tease you, ya know. Oh and my time a week ago was 15.9 this week 14.7 next week....well we will see.

Post Posted: Sun Mar 15, 2009 4:04 pm 

Jason is a good Junkman, he just chooses the wrong make of car or truck :bringit:

Board index » Main » General Discussion