Oh James............

General Racing Discussion Area

Moderators: Larry Jr., opnwhl23

User avatar
junkman306
Posts: 464
Joined: Sat Feb 14, 2009 9:54 am
Location: THIS IS SPARTA!!!!!!!

Oh James............

Postby junkman306 » Sun Mar 15, 2009 3:35 pm

Have you been contracting yourself out to people for ad writing? :lol: :lol: :lol:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayI ... 0313878634
1992 Dodge Ram- Forever Slow
sbmrx7

Re: Oh James............

Postby sbmrx7 » Sun Mar 15, 2009 3:40 pm

junkman306 wrote:Have you been contracting yourself out to people for ad writing? :lol: :lol: :lol:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayI ... 0313878634

Hey now Im not that bad :bang: :bang: :bang:
User avatar
RS67SS
Posts: 216
Joined: Fri Feb 13, 2009 6:36 pm
Location: Ava

Re: Oh James............

Postby RS67SS » Sun Mar 15, 2009 4:06 pm

:) that was terrible, james is much better then that :D
Image
sbmrx7

Re: Oh James............

Postby sbmrx7 » Sun Mar 15, 2009 4:07 pm

RS67SS wrote::) that was terrible, james is much better then that :D

Thanks you Rick and to think I helped Junkman put his floor down :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang:
User avatar
junkman306
Posts: 464
Joined: Sat Feb 14, 2009 9:54 am
Location: THIS IS SPARTA!!!!!!!

Re: Oh James............

Postby junkman306 » Sun Mar 15, 2009 5:56 pm

sbmrx7 wrote:Hey now Im not that bad :bang: :bang: :bang:


I know, but i couldn't pass that up. :lol: :lol: :lol:
1992 Dodge Ram- Forever Slow
sbmrx7

Re: Oh James............

Postby sbmrx7 » Sun Mar 15, 2009 7:13 pm

junkman306 wrote:
sbmrx7 wrote:Hey now Im not that bad :bang: :bang: :bang:


I know, but i couldn't pass that up. :lol: :lol: :lol:

If I try and hurry I might be :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :oops: :oops: :oops:

Return to “General Discussion”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests