Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » Main » General Discussion

Post Posted: Sun Mar 15, 2009 4:29 pm 

Bob wrote:
Jason is a good Junkman, he just chooses the wrong make of car or truck :bringit:

Dunno Bob that little Mustang has allot of potential and so does Junkman.

Post Posted: Sun Mar 15, 2009 4:34 pm 

my motors in bob, but i having headder gasket problem cause of this dum ass fox body swap headders. cant but them from slowrielliys, az, jegs needs a part number, summit gave me the wrong part munber. gettin pissed tryin to put my car back together.

Post Posted: Sun Mar 15, 2009 5:59 pm 

Daddy's Girl wrote:
junkman306 wrote:
Bob wrote:
She probably would have ran 13's instead of 14's had she not talked to Junkman :bang: :mrgreen:

Apparently, had she not have talked to me, then................ Nevermind. I told her I wouldn't tell. :thumbsup:

I am so sorry Junkman but a promise is a promise and I did not want anyone to know of our secret conversations and tips you were providing but Yes it was you who first noticed that if my 1/8th mile speeds are the same as my 1/4 mile speeds then I must have been braking to soon. I thank you for the assistance even though no one was suppose to know and now I see why-----If they did not love you they would not bother to tease you, ya know. Oh and my time a week ago was 15.9 this week 14.7 next week....well we will see.

Lol. You weren't supposed to spill the beans, Betty. Congrats on the new time!!! I thought that car was a mid 14 second car. :peel:

Post Posted: Sun Mar 15, 2009 6:00 pm 

Bob wrote:
Jason is a good Junkman, he just chooses the wrong make of car or truck :bringit:

Matter of opinion on both parts. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Post Posted: Sun Mar 15, 2009 6:37 pm 

i'll be happy with 5's....then thats enough for me........ junkman is everyones pin cushion on here.....but we all like him..and hes pretty good at dishing it out when he wants!!! :ugeek:

78 malibu
540 bb cchevy
2008 no-e track champ

Post Posted: Mon Mar 16, 2009 12:27 am 

Betty , thanks and congrats on the position. i sent you a note we want to be a part of helping.

To everyone: Cheyenne had so much fun watching this Saturday even if i got in trouble for having her out to long but i want her to laugh and have fun when she can shes been through so much and she so loves the sound of the cars and to watch so keep up the good work everyone we wont be out Saturday b/c she will just be home a few days from surgery but i promise she will be listening so REV UM UP FOR US over here.
Beth

Board index » Main » General Discussion