What a day!

General Racing Discussion Area

Moderators: Larry Jr., opnwhl23

junkman306

What a day!

Postby junkman306 » Tue Mar 17, 2009 3:36 pm

I just went out on my break and I'd sure take 365 days of todays weather. :peel:
1992 Dodge Ram- Forever Slow
Just Jim

Re: What a day!

Postby Just Jim » Tue Mar 17, 2009 7:02 pm

good day it was, i made a round trip to bartlesville, ok and back (391 miles total) in 6 hrs, i'm worn out.... :o
slightly burned out, but still smokin'......
Bob

Postby Bob » Tue Mar 17, 2009 7:13 pm

79 'bu wrote:good day it was, i made a round trip to bartlesville, ok and back (391 miles total) in 6 hrs, i'm worn out.... :o

IF ya had a chevy it woulda been 5.5 hours :bringit:
Just Jim

Postby Just Jim » Wed Mar 18, 2009 7:48 pm

hey bob, it was a dually big block 2001 chevy......got 11 mpg going up and 13 coming back.........all faster than the spd limit........ :thumbsup:
slightly burned out, but still smokin'......
sbmrx7

Postby sbmrx7 » Wed Mar 18, 2009 7:49 pm

79 'bu wrote:hey bob, it was a dually big block 2001 chevy......got 11 mpg going up and 13 coming back.........all faster than the spd limit........ :thumbsup:

Now we all know why it took so long :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang: when will Bob learn them BBs drool :peel: :peel: :peel: :peel: :popcorn:
MED-MIKE

Postby MED-MIKE » Thu Mar 19, 2009 7:03 am

sbmrx7 wrote:
79 'bu wrote:hey bob, it was a dually big block 2001 chevy......got 11 mpg going up and 13 coming back.........all faster than the spd limit........ :thumbsup:

Now we all know why it took so long :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang: when will Bob learn them BBs drool :peel: :peel: :peel: :peel: :popcorn:

NOW THATS FUNNY :peel: :peel: :burnout:
Bob

Postby Bob » Thu Mar 19, 2009 6:59 pm

Mike you used to be my friend. I'm guessing since you have a smallblock you dont think too clear. Cheyenne, tell dad that I do better wheelies :mrgreen: and I'm faster too :burnout:
sbmrx7

Postby sbmrx7 » Thu Mar 19, 2009 7:15 pm

Bob wrote:Mike you used to be my friend. I'm guessing since you have a smallblock you dont think too clear. Cheyenne, tell dad that I do better wheelies :mrgreen: and I'm faster too :burnout:

No your not 6.21!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Wheeleie dont win races :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :o :o :o :lol:
Bob

Postby Bob » Thu Mar 19, 2009 7:23 pm

sbmrx7 wrote:
Bob wrote:Mike you used to be my friend. I'm guessing since you have a smallblock you dont think too clear. Cheyenne, tell dad that I do better wheelies :mrgreen: and I'm faster too :burnout:

No your not 6.21!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Wheeleie dont win races :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :o :o :o :lol:

6.21 ? that was the old motor, bring it Saturday and "SHOW ME" :bringit: You can put Mikes motor in it too and I'll outrun both of them :mrgreen:
sbmrx7

Postby sbmrx7 » Thu Mar 19, 2009 7:37 pm

Bob wrote:
sbmrx7 wrote:

6.21 ? that was the old motor, bring it Saturday and "SHOW ME" :bringit: You can put Mikes motor in it too and I'll outrun both of them :mrgreen:

If I was gonna run this motor again you WOULD NOT OUT RUN IT might out wheelie but 6.40s would not get the job done :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :lol: :lol:

Return to “General Discussion”