Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » Main » General Discussion

Post Posted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 8:46 pm 

It. causes wrecks the .tree is hard to see .the track gets wet .
lets try
to have gates open at 9. time runs at 10 and lets race and get home at a smart time

Post Posted: Mon Oct 08, 2012 6:34 pm 

Good luck with that!! I suggested the same thing awhile back :?

Post Posted: Tue Oct 09, 2012 9:27 am 

Actually, the tree is much easier to see at night. I have been bracket racing for over 30 years, and I have never seen a wreck caused by simple darkness. Weather conditions may make it more difficult at times, day or night. If your car is over powered/under tired, you might need to make adjustments to allow it to get down the track safely. That is a big part of racing. Being out late is just part of it. It wouldn't bother me if they moved the start times up, but I am not going to B@#ch about it if they dont.
JK

Post Posted: Sun Oct 14, 2012 8:14 am 

Jim Just posted that T town is starting in a couple hours up there Thats the way to get a race in this late in the year:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Post Posted: Sun Oct 14, 2012 8:20 pm 

James Kelley wrote:
Jim Just posted that T town is starting in a couple hours up there Thats the way to get a race in this late in the year:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

well even starting at 10 am it was 8 tonight before they finished lots of cars and oil downs

Post Posted: Mon Oct 15, 2012 6:09 am 

turbo69camaro wrote:
James Kelley wrote:

well even starting at 10 am it was 8 tonight before they finished lots of cars and oil downs

Imagine how late that would have went if they would have started late afternoon.

Post Posted: Mon Oct 15, 2012 10:10 am 

71z28camaro wrote:
turbo69camaro wrote:
James Kelley wrote:

Imagine how late that would have went if they would have started late afternoon.

I agree that races this time of year need to start earlier but Tulsa was scheduled for a Saturday late afternoon start and got rained out.

Keep David Goolsby in your prayers.

Board index » Main » General Discussion