Joined: Fri Feb 13, 2009 9:25 pm Posts: 268 Location: Ozark Mo
Seems like every trip to the track has a memorable moment. I'll keep it to 5.
1. Nicks first night in his Jr. that ran mid 9's when I told the wife it would only run..maybe 11's.(I still limp from that injury) Never seen a kid grin so much.
2. Al and I putting the altered on Alky was really exciting. Had a big jump in et and speed. Like driving a different car.
3. Listening to Palmer roll the corvette after the lights in the big end and hearing that engine doing a sick lean out scream on the big end. Still get chills thinking about that.
4. Having Vicki run my car in the semis at SM. She was in a 6.00 index and had a bye run. She didn't know how to run 6.00 with out another car. Told to her "Let the big dog eat and show em what does run." She went 5.52. Larry asked me how do you guys slow it down. I said, "Her little foot."
5. The big ball of fire when Mike hit the wall last year. I got weak in the knees at that moment. Really impressive.
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot post attachments in this forum