Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » Classifieds » For Sale

Post subject: Gone
 Post Posted: Sat Jan 26, 2013 10:13 am 

I have had some health issues and am detuning my combo. As such im stepping down from a SR to a Hyd Roller and a 4500 setup to a 4150. SOO I have the best carb ive ever owned for sale. Its an AED Prostreet Dominator with CNC venturi it has the linkage relocated to the outside and progressively adjustable. Its heavily modified to operate smoothly on the street ( those of you running an 8896 would be amazed at its part throttle and cruise capabilities ) and comes with a pancake flat fuel curve ( verified by my LM1 wideband ). Also in the package is a Dart 4500 intake with Ceramic coating drilled and tapped for fogger nozzles with virgin ports. This Carb was worth 1.5 tenths 60 and 4 tenths in the 1/8th out the box over a heavily tuned King Demon....At 3800lbs the car would start on a dime and run 6.4s low 10s on 91 octane with 10 to 1 compression a tight converter and 275/60s and cruise 30 miles to my buddies shop all equally smooth....I have been sick and even wheel chair bound till recently so the car sat for a while but right before winter I cleaned the fuel system, carb, jetted it down slightly for this altitude and drove it to town a few times ( flawlessly )....NOTHING wrong with it all like me it will be the best money you ever spent on your combo....I just cant fuss over a SR anymore and am detuning the ENTIRE combination I have already moved to a taller gear and am in the process of replacing the cam...Here are a few pics of the car intake and carb...Look forward to getting it to Ozark for the first time even in its neutered state...I can also provide links to pass if you would like to study it. I will also leave the -6AN fittings and provide the 1 inch drop base for air cleaner as I wont need them. You can text me at 417-224-8168 I want $1000 for all and I have well north of that in the carb..To answer one question NO that is not spray paint its a coating several microns thick this is what the intake looks after me having it on engine a few YEARS!!

Last edited by sgilbert1967 on Wed Feb 13, 2013 9:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post Posted: Sat Jan 26, 2013 7:20 pm 

Nice stuff Shawn, looking forward to seeing you and the beast at the track :thumbsup:

Post Posted: Sat Jan 26, 2013 9:24 pm 

:thumbsup: nice ride there

Post Posted: Sun Jan 27, 2013 1:02 pm 

Thanks but it will be more like bambi than beast when I get her there!!! Still cant wait...

Post Posted: Sun Jan 27, 2013 8:46 pm 

Are you interested in trade? I have a one year old holley 950 hp (Black one) and a weiand intake 4150 style, intake have been port matched to 1275.. only really interested in your carb and I have a nice intake. My 950 was on a 10.5:1 496 and was great just upgrading ..the new hp are dominator or 4150 flange.

Brian

Post Posted: Mon Jan 28, 2013 12:18 am 

Yes brian can you text me the carb model number 417-224-8168.

Board index » Classifieds » For Sale