Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » Classifieds » For Sale

Post Posted: Mon Feb 04, 2013 7:57 pm 

I have two gm 8100 (496) engines for sale.
1) block cleaned, 1 sleeve replaced, and checked for cracks. The block is standard bore and is ready to build. Includes heads, intake, crank, 7 rods, 7 pistons, flexplate, valve covers, timing chain cover. Engine is disassembled.
2) The second engine is assembled. It will need to be rebuilt. It will also need one cylinder sleeved. The engine has intake, valve covers, and timing cover. One rod and one piston will need to be replaced.
The engines are $450 each, or both for $800.

The two 396 cranks are steel, 6223 forging. Both have been cleaned and checked for cracks. They will need to be machined. One will clean up at 10/10, the other will clean up at 10/20. $150 each.

I also have a .030 over 396 (yes, that makes it a 402). Casting number is 3955272. The block has been cleaned and checked good. $250

BBC heads, 049. Cleaned and checked good. The heads are bare, but I can come up with components to complete the heads.

Thanks for looking. If you are interested in these items, give me a call at 417 322 5859.

Rob

Last edited by rlb on Sat Apr 13, 2013 8:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post Posted: Fri Apr 12, 2013 8:05 pm 

ttt

offers on the 8100s? This would make a good motor for a hot rod. The heads have the LS-style intake port for fuel injection. The manifold is included, but not the throttle body.

Rest of items still for sale.

Trades considered. PM me if interested.

thanks for looking
Rob

Board index » Classifieds » For Sale