Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » Classifieds » For Sale

Post Posted: Tue Jun 25, 2013 9:06 pm 

i have a really nice 468 i am switching to a ls turbo engine in my car and need to sell my great running bbc for starts has a 2 bolt main block with main studs, Hamburger oil pan high vol pump, scat 4340 forged crank eagle h beams srp 12.5:1 comp pistons ATI balancer , comp solid roller cam .680 lift 260 270 @.50 new morel lifters crane push rods crane roller rockers with stud girdles. Heads are brodix BB2+ been match ported fabricated valve covers intake is a edelbrock SV565 intake ports been cleaned up. carb is a almost new ultra hp dominator set up to run VP113 fuel. MSD locked out dist and MSD multi angle wires. CSR electric water pump. now when i say this engine comes complete i mean hook fuel line up to fuel log and plug dist in and it is ready to race. i will also have other things that i can add like digital 7 ignition box with HVC coil,ATI converter that work awesome with this setup for a th350, magnafuel 500 fuel pump, hooker super comp headers for g body all for extra money will make great package deal for engine, ignition and converter that way you have a proven combo this engine has made my car run 10.40 at 129 and it is a 3900 LBS malibu wagon will pull wheel 4-5 ft off the line this is a great deal just looking to put my car back on the street and have some fun with it only reason for selling. Engine still in the car can hear run asking $5500 OBO for just the complete engine other stuff is extra thanks for looking call or text 314-808-1061 here is link to racingjunk for pic
http://www.racingjunk.com/Drag-Racing/1 ... 8-bbc.html

Post Posted: Thu Jun 27, 2013 8:48 pm 

sold sold

Board index » Classifieds » For Sale