Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » Main » General Discussion

Post Posted: Mon Jul 15, 2013 9:02 pm 

Who has the baddest street car......who wants to be on the list! There will be no scoreboards to display your times and there will be no time slips for anybody to see.....just heads up grudge racing!!
At the end of the night we will see who is number one and who is on the bottom of the list....then in two weeks come back and challenge the guy above you and move up the ladder! OR MOVE DOWN!
Can you hold your spot....can you dethrone your opponant....only the car and the track will tell the tale! If the car above you is not presant at the next race you will automatically take his spot and he will take yours. Street cars with tags and proof of insurance are eligable. Check in will be at the Tech Shack.

Post Posted: Mon Jul 15, 2013 10:20 pm 

sounds like the top 10 from OKC street outlaws tv show......#2 beat #1 and then #3 beat the #2 and then an unk beat #1o for his spot.....then the tx street cars are coming up to race OKC street cars, and , never mind........good luck to all...... :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout:

Post Posted: Tue Jul 16, 2013 7:09 am 

Just tags and insurance? Or True Street cars. Anybody with a car titled 1988 and older can get tags and insurance, with no state inspection. Sounds like fun, but not worth the trip for lets say having to race an old pro street car that is capable of just getting tags. Why don't you have everyone that's wants to participate in such and event but make them meet in Rogersville and drive such street cars to the track to prove they are (street cars). There is a pretty good size group of people here in Jeff City wanting to do just that. JMO

Post Posted: Tue Jul 16, 2013 7:13 am 

And to soup it up even more, scoreboards off, timers on, slips cut in half, and leave on an arm drop instead of the tree!!

Post Posted: Tue Jul 16, 2013 8:41 am 

Thanks for the suggestions Danny. I am wide open.....yes, we took the idea from TV, but it looks entertaining so why not play with it. Slips cut in half can be easily done. It had occurred to me to make everybody drive from the track up to Hwy 60 and back.....far enough??.....what do people think? Who is interested and truly wants to do this....not just talk and watch nothing happen? Talk to me guys! This is just an idea in its starting stages. I just think it could be fun!

Post Posted: Tue Jul 16, 2013 10:20 am 

Drive up to Hwy60 and back, no opening hoods, no laptops hooked up etc. etc. after the drive, adjust tire pressure ONLY and let er rip? Armdrop or protree start?

Post Posted: Thu Jul 18, 2013 10:37 am 

Whos gonna bring em tomorrow nite???????????????????

78 malibu
540 bb cchevy
2008 no-e track champ

Post Posted: Thu Jul 18, 2013 1:30 pm 

what time? earliest I could make it would be 7

Post Posted: Thu Jul 18, 2013 1:52 pm 

Thanks for the interest guys.....I will be posting a small rule set later tonight about how this will work. Tnt will be on summer hours for a few weeks so gates will open at 6 with tnt starting at 7. I am thinking that we will try to make the run to Hwy 60 at about 8:00-8:15 and proceed from that.

Post Posted: Fri Jul 19, 2013 7:38 pm 

This sounds fun. wish i had a street car. Hmmm Dad, This sounds like a project for the nova??

Board index » Main » General Discussion