Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » Classifieds » For Sale

Post Posted: Sat Jul 13, 2013 9:39 pm 

2001 ford mustang gt 5 speed manual with only 43,000 original miles, i am the third owner. This is without question one of the nicest, well keep mustang around. Car has never been wrecked, hit, abused and of course alway garage kept. Paint is original and look better than most new cars made today. Interior even has a new car smell even after 12 years. I have owned the car for about 4 years. This is a must see too believe mustang.

Mods include a procharger stage 3 complete kit P-1SC 10psi at 6,000rpm. Tune is on a Diablo tuner with a tune sent directly from Procharger. Est hp is 420-440 on 93 pump gas. Magnaflow stainless steel x pipe with cats. Borla stainless steel cat back exhuast. Autometer air/fuel, fuel, and boost guages. Ford lowering springs about 1in drop, subframe connectors, alumn ford racing drive shaft, summit racing drive shaft hoop, edelbrock adj upper control arms, granatelli lower control arms with adj weight jackers. Steeda front and rear sway bars, Steeda front and rear shock tower braces, cobra upgraded brakes with slotted rotors and high perfomance pads, staggered 18x9 and 18x10.5 wheels, Nitto NT555 on front, Nitto nt555R drag radials on rear. Has smoked taillights, headlights and foglights, Ford Racing front chin spoiler, 4 piece Mach 1 grill insert, H.O. fiberglass 3in cowl induction hood painted matt black, rear stock spoiler was also painted matt black to match. Rear diff was upgraded to Ford Racing 3.73 gears and cobra clutch packs, rear tubes are welded, Alumn diff cover with bearing supports,alloy high strength axles and wheel studs, all new bearings, and seals also installed. Alumn BBK valve covers, BBK camber/caster plates, UPR torque boxes, Steeda clutch quadrant. Interior is 90% stock. White face gauges, alumn clutch, brake and gas pedals, upgraded leather steering wheel, UPR interior door handles, locks and switches and more but was done very tastfully not over done must see. Still has the stock Mach stereo system with subwoofer never touched. 35% window tint, I have all the stuff i replaced to go along with the car including stock hood all factory exterior lenses, axles, brakes and rotors valve covers with new gaskets, and all interior pieces and much much more.
This is just the start will give more info to serious callers.
I've only put a couple thousand miles since completing and no, it has not been raced or abused.
Evering works, cruise, a/c, everthing!!!!!! This will still get a honest 23-24 mpg on highway.
I spent 2 years building this car and it shows as nothing was just thrown on or its good enough.
Asking $16,500 obo. I have $23,000 in car and parts.
#573-636-2237 Located near Jefferson City, MO

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Post Posted: Sun Jul 14, 2013 8:12 pm 

More pics can be seen at jeff city/ columbia craigslist
Ad # 3882699475 or copy and paste (2001 Mustang GT Supercharged - $16500) in search box

Post Posted: Sun Jul 21, 2013 7:29 am 

ttt

Beautiful Mustang!

Post Posted: Fri Jul 26, 2013 1:19 pm 

$15,000.00 new price

Post Posted: Mon Jul 29, 2013 7:27 pm 

car is no longer for sale.

Post Posted: Mon Jul 29, 2013 7:52 pm 

:thumbsup: changed yr mind did you.... sounds and looks like a nice ride.... :thumbsup:

Post Posted: Mon Jul 29, 2013 9:02 pm 

kept getting bs lowballers, so for now i'll keep it. thanks for the compliments.

Board index » Classifieds » For Sale