Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » Classifieds » For Sale

Post Posted: Sun Jan 19, 2014 2:37 pm 

I have an 79 camero dragcar only(two bills of sales). This dragcar had an Big Block Buick 462 Torque Monster that made 550hp at 612TQ that ran 7.50's in the 1/8mile. I blew it up in July. Cylinder #1 connecting rod went though the block. The only reason I'm selling it is because I don't have money to build this car again. I sold the blown up engine & transmission.The details about the 79 dragcar is:

-new adjustable throttle linkage & adjustable throttle bracket, b&m ratchet shifter with new shifter linkage, 4-point rollcage with driver swing out roll bar with pin to get in easier, racing seat with 5point seat belt harness, 8gal fuel cell, set up to run duel battery's that are relocated in the trunk with kill switch, Holley 12-150 electric fuel pump with two line fuel filter, new master cylinder, new rear brake lines, new rear wheel cylinders, new brake shoes, drums, & brake hardware, new rear axle wheel studs, new axle seals, 10bolt rearend, 4.88 Richmond gears, rear adjustable air shocks, cal-trac relocators with aftermarket racing leaf springs, comp engineering sub frame connectors, rear has slicks & front have skinnies with new rubber. Driveshaft loop, comes with tach, oil, water, & volt gauges, toggle switches & all electric wiring is already wired up with fuse box to be race ready. Comes with electric fan or flex fan..u choose! Pro Stock hood scoop with pins. Everything is pretty much brand new & I have receipts to prove it! This will make someone a great starter dragcar!!!

I'm Joseph & u can contact me by:
Cell-call/text: (417) 770-2767 or reply by email on this ad.

The new reduced asking price is $2350 OBO & thanks for viewing my ad!!!

Keyword: drag, dragcar, bracket, racecar, race car, camero, camaro, roller, BBC, SBC, LS, 5.3, 5.7, 5.8, 6.0, 454, 496, 502

Post Posted: Sun Jan 19, 2014 8:22 pm 

pictures.....

Post Posted: Sun Jan 19, 2014 11:09 pm 

I can text or email you pictures...

Board index » Classifieds » For Sale