Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » Main » General Discussion

Post subject: 4 days after SM and....
 Post Posted: Wed Sep 18, 2013 9:57 am 

No pics, no qualifying sheets, no results.... come on guys.

Post Posted: Wed Sep 18, 2013 11:17 am 
Site Admin

Race Results on home page just posted. We're still waiting on round information / qualifying, will post when we get it.

Post Posted: Wed Sep 18, 2013 2:30 pm 

Why not volunteer to help kim with the paperwork fergus? People always quick to point out issues, but rarely offer a helping hand to get the questioned task completed.

78 malibu
540 bb cchevy
2008 no-e track champ

Post Posted: Wed Sep 18, 2013 4:46 pm 

Had I been there to help I would need the results. This is the biggest race of the year and from what I have been told the track was hookin like no other time in history. I would think everyone who has anything to do with the track would want to capitalize on that and beat the drum a little bit. This is a great opportunity to get some good press and traffic. It doesnt take to much time really to snap a pic of the sheets and post them up. Ive done it plenty of times.

As for how much time I have volunteered at the track over the years to help promote it, do we really want to go there Larry? I can tell you it started back when Ted and Ginny owned it and stuff was done with a pen and paper and you sent info with a stamp.

Post Posted: Wed Sep 18, 2013 4:51 pm 

btw, the Pro Mod winners name is Don Wootton

Post Posted: Thu Sep 19, 2013 9:22 am 

I KINDA HAVE TO AGREE WITH THIS POST A LITTLE FROM A BUSINESS STANDPOINT YOU GOT A TRACK THAT EVERYONE CAN AGREE HAS HAD SOME KICKS IN THE FACE HERE LATELY THEN THEY HAVE A FIRE THAT IS A COMPLETE CIRCUS TO SAY THE LEAST AND THAT DONT HELP ANY BUT.........NOW THEY HAVE A WONDERFUL NEW FIRE TRUCK WITH THE CAPABILITY TO HANDLE ANYTHING THAT MIGHT ARISE AND NO ONE SAYS A WORD........THEN YOU HAVE A RACE AND YOU HAVE A 60 FT TIME THAT SOME MAY SAY IS THE FASTEST EVER BY A DOOR CAR AND A PASS THAT IS A UNHEARD OF TIME FOR A BIG TRACK LET ALONE A SMALL TRACK THAT HAS BEEN BASHED SINCE FOREVER FOR BEING A SLICK ROUGH TRACK AND NOT A WORD ? IT NEEDS TO BE SCREAMED AT THE TOP OF YOUR LUNGS TO EVERY DAM PERSON WHO WILL LISTEN LAGIT OR NOT ANYONE WHO HEARS OF A 860 60 FT TIME WILL BE FALLING OVER THEIR SELVES TO SEE IF THEY CAN GO THAT . AND TULSA TALKS ABOUT THE HOUSE OF HOOK LIKE ITS A GOD GIVEN THING THEY NEED TO COME GET SOME OF WHAT ALS GOT !

Post Posted: Fri Sep 20, 2013 9:59 am 
Site Admin

GRFMotorsports wrote:
btw, the Pro Mod winners name is Don Wootton

Fixed...

Post Posted: Sun Sep 22, 2013 10:34 pm 

I know a couple of the radial cars were down in the 1.16-1.18 short times on 275's, so i would venture to say ya'll had a pretty damn good handle on the prep at street machines!

Post Posted: Mon Sep 23, 2013 1:17 pm 
Site Admin

Apparently there will not be any run sheets from this race. Sorry, I don't know why.

Post Posted: Tue Mar 11, 2014 12:02 am 

ALTON wrote:
AND TULSA TALKS ABOUT THE HOUSE OF HOOK LIKE ITS A GOD GIVEN THING THEY NEED TO COME GET SOME OF WHAT ALS GOT !

Ouch!

Board index » Main » General Discussion