Heads Up Rules
Mickey Thompson Pro Mod Rules
Please also read the ORP General Rules which apply to all races conducted at Ozark. For Non-ORP races, the sanctioning body rules of the track the event is being held at apply.
- Any engine, tranny, and fuel combination allowed.
- Engine diaper or NHRA-accepted belly pan for oil containment required.
- Any tire size or brand allowed.
- Funny car or one piece bodies not allowed even if equipped with doors.
- Maximum front end overhang of 45” as measured from centerline of front spindle.
- An approved extension may be used to reach 45” if the front end overhang of the body is less than 45”.
- Doors required! Doors must be functional and able to be opened from both the inside and outside of the vehicle.
- Cars will run on a .400 pro tree, for an 1/8th mile.
- All cars must be able to pass track’s tech inspection – NO EXCEPTIONS.