Heads Up Rules
Pro Street Rules:
Please also read the ORP General Rules which apply to all races conducted at Ozark. For Non-ORP races, the sanctioning body rules of the track the event is being held at apply.
Engine & Drivetrain:
- Any power adder acceptable.
- Must run a collector style header. (no zoomies)
- Any motor combination acceptable.
- Engine diaper for oil containment is required.
- Small block — 2800lbs
- Big block — 3000lbs
- Screw blower — add 200lbs
- Twin Turbos — add 200lbs
- Naturally Aspirated — deduct 200lbs
Body & Suspension:
- Funny car or one piece bodies not allowed even if equipped with doors.
- Maximum front end overhang of 45” as measured from centerline of front spindle.
- An approved extension may be used to reach 45” if the front end overhang of the body is
less than 45”.
- Doors required! Doors must be functional and able to be opened from both the inside
and outside of the vehicle.
- Cars will run on a .400 pro tree, for an 1/8th mile.
- All cars must be able to pass track’s tech inspection – NO EXCEPTIONS.