Heads Up Rules
Super Street True 10.5 Rules:
Changes marked in Yellow Text
Please also read the ORP General Rules which apply to all races conducted at Ozark. For Non-ORP races, the sanctioning body rules of the track the event is being held at apply.
- Any automotive engine is permitted.
- Exhaust: Mufflers required on all combinations except turbos. Exhaust exiting ahead of front tires allowed, but must not affect timing or staging beams. No Zoomies.
- Induction: Any induction setup is permitted. Any power adder is allowed.
- Power Adders: Unlimited.
- Engine diaper or NHRA accepted belly pan for oil containment required.
Fuel & Fuel Systems:
- Any type of gasoline or alcohol is permitted. (No Nitro methane)
Frame & Suspension:
- Cars must maintain the factory firewall in stock location.
- Must maintain stock front frame rails for full frame vehicles.
- Cars are allowed to back-half the rear frame section of the car, and chassis bracing and
reinforcing is permitted.
- Coil over and ladder bars cars allowed, aftermarket 4 link and OEM 4 links also
- Front frame rails must be in original OEM location.
- Front suspension components may be replaced with after-market bolt-on parts.
- Any bolt on K-Member or sub-frame allowed with original suspension mounting points.
- Rack and pinion allowed on any car.
- NO WHEELIE BARS!
- All cars must run a true 10.5” or smaller slick. They must be labeled from manufacture
on sidewall, and may be measured.
- 315/65R15 or smaller Drag Radial is acceptable also.
- Cars must have WORKING headlights and tail lights.
- Fiberglass hoods, fenders, bumpers, doors and deck lids will be the only fiberglass body parts allowed.
- Lexan windows allowed, must maintain factory appearance.
- Cars will run on a .400 pro tree, for an 1/8th mile.
- All cars must be able to pass track’s tech inspection – NO EXCEPTIONS.