- Elevation: 1500′
- Street Address: 8529 State Hwy U, Rogersville, MO 65742
- GEO: Latitude 37.079866, Longitude -92.986522
- Orientation: Starting Line Faces West
- Wind: Large amount of trees at track reduces crosswinds and provides shade
- Track Length: 1/4 Mile for cars 11.90 and slower, 1/8 Mile for All Shootout Races
- Track Surface: Ground and Polished February, 2009. New ground concrete from 60′ to 330′ in 2016.
- Timing System: Accutime II – Completely upgraded to the latest and greatest in July 2009!
- PA System is broadcast on FM Radio. Check with gate for frequency during event.
- Compressed Air is available on pit side at base of tower.
- Water is available on pit side at base of tower.
- Concessions open during all events serving hot food and cold drinks.
- Clean restrooms available in the Spectator Side Concession stand in addition to portable toilets located in various locations.
- Overnight Parking available (no hookups available)
Pit Safety and Parking
The following applies only during shootouts and other major events
- There will be a $10 charge to park in the pits if not actually towing a race car. There is free parking on the
spectator side. We are going to put the $10 into a fund to repave the pits someday. Those who do not wish to pay can park on the spectator side for free. This will also relieve some congestion.
- We will also have some spots that are designated for 70′ + rigs. There will be someone at the track to help
position vehicles for maximum efficiency in the pits.
- Each Race car will be limited to one golf cart. Any golf cart not associated with a race car will be charged $10. No one under the age of 16 will be allowed to operate a golf cart or any other motorized vehicle. This does not count Jr Dragsters while competing or returning to the pits.
Sunoco Racing Fuel is available at Ozark Raceway Park. We carry;
- “The Standard” Purple 110 Octane. Sunoco’s all-purpose race fuel with a winning heritage. Sunoco Standard provides consistently high performance and helps protect engines with static compression ratios up to 14:1 against harmful detonation. This fuel is .728 Specific Gravity.
Sunoco Methanol – 99.95% pure racing methanol, Sunoco Racing Alcohol is quality you can depend