Yes, sounds like fun
90%
No, I enjoy spending more money than I make to race another class
10%

Total votes: 60
baldtires

Re: ENTRY LEVEL HEADS UP CLASS

Postby baldtires » Sat Jan 30, 2010 11:57 am

Bob wrote:I don't think he was talking about James and I. I think he was referring to badastreetcar that wont identify hisself or tell us what car he drives. I'll bet he's a no show anyway :thumbsup:

Bob is right.. Not talking about you guys.
74 Nova
88 mustang
badastreetracer

Postby badastreetracer » Sat Jan 30, 2010 1:17 pm

baldtires wrote:
badastreetracer wrote:

GOOD LUCK BRACKET RACING INDEX RACING OR KEYBOARD RACING OR WHATEVER YOU DO ITS YOUR LOSS GLAD ALL THE CRYBABYS ARE GOING TO SET OUT AND LEAVE THE CLASS TO THE HARDCORE GUYS THAT WIL DO WHATEVER IT TAKES TO COMPETE SOULDS LIKE MOST OF YOU WHINE BAGS ARE TEST AND TUNERS AND ARE SCARED OF SOME GOOD COMPITION ANYWAYS

Yup im a test and tuner. And its dick heads like you that make me never want to race heads up. Im glad you think your so much better than the people that bracket race or test and tune. Its truly sad that someone has to get as upset as you do over a class. Didnt know it was hardcore but ya im going to leave to you guys. good luck your guys closed minded attitude is awesome. Im done here.

FOR A GUY THATS ''DONE HERE'' YOU SURE POST ALOT I LIKE ALL RACERS BRACKET STREET SHOOT OUT DONT CARE MOST ARE GOOD GUYS THE KEY BOARD GUYS ARE THE ONES I CAN DO WITH OUT
baldtires

Postby baldtires » Sun Jan 31, 2010 11:24 am

badastreetracer wrote:
baldtires wrote:
badastreetracer wrote:

GOOD LUCK BRACKET RACING INDEX RACING OR KEYBOARD RACING OR WHATEVER YOU DO ITS YOUR LOSS GLAD ALL THE CRYBABYS ARE GOING TO SET OUT AND LEAVE THE CLASS TO THE HARDCORE GUYS THAT WIL DO WHATEVER IT TAKES TO COMPETE SOULDS LIKE MOST OF YOU WHINE BAGS ARE TEST AND TUNERS AND ARE SCARED OF SOME GOOD COMPITION ANYWAYS

Yup im a test and tuner. And its dick heads like you that make me never want to race heads up. Im glad you think your so much better than the people that bracket race or test and tune. Its truly sad that someone has to get as upset as you do over a class. Didnt know it was hardcore but ya im going to leave to you guys. good luck your guys closed minded attitude is awesome. Im done here.

FOR A GUY THATS ''DONE HERE'' YOU SURE POST ALOT I LIKE ALL RACERS BRACKET STREET SHOOT OUT DONT CARE MOST ARE GOOD GUYS THE KEY BOARD GUYS ARE THE ONES I CAN DO WITH OUT

Like ive said since the rules were posted, i have 2 cars that cant run, i would if the rules permit but im not spending money to make my cars heavier when there is no weight limits. Im not going to argue my point anymore. as far as being a keyboard racer, i am that but i also show up and race too.
74 Nova
88 mustang
monstercarlo

Postby monstercarlo » Mon Feb 01, 2010 10:07 am

sorry if i spoke out of turn some times i no read so well, just can't stand to here some one running down frinds wothout opening mm mouth. but it leads to a fue sorrys when i'm wrong thanks..for the corection. :soapbox:
offering to the god of speed we all have had a few.
Three-holer

Postby Three-holer » Sat Feb 06, 2010 10:52 pm

I think the rules people are missing the big pitcure....If car count is what the track is looking for, and there are enough guys with cars that cant make these rules because of front end mods then maybe its time for.....OUTLAW ENTRY LEVEL HEADS UP CLASS.
Before you criticize someone, You should walk a mile in their shoes. That way when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes.
blue86hatch

Postby blue86hatch » Mon Feb 08, 2010 1:51 am

Three-holer wrote:I think the rules people are missing the big pitcure....If car count is what the track is looking for, and there are enough guys with cars that cant make these rules because of front end mods then maybe its time for.....OUTLAW ENTRY LEVEL HEADS UP CLASS.

That is absolutely a retarded. Entry level heads up cars are cars planning on someday running with the big boys. So we build our car just like the big boys on a smaller budget. This class would be better called PURE STOCK. I guess I will be driving to the VAMP heads up races. They have a new 8.5 class that makes good sense. To bad two or more tracks couldn't get together and have a common set of rules. I think everyone would win. By the way what kind of car do you have and will you be running in this class???
306,iron ford heads,lots of spray=good times!
Bob

Postby Bob » Mon Feb 08, 2010 6:24 am

I actually think Howard was making a funny...mr. blue. Yes he has a car that he's building for the OUTLAW ENTRY LEVEL HEADS UP CLASS :thumbsup:
turbo69camaro

Postby turbo69camaro » Mon Feb 08, 2010 10:27 am

blue86hatch wrote:
Three-holer wrote:I think the rules people are missing the big pitcure....If car count is what the track is looking for, and there are enough guys with cars that cant make these rules because of front end mods then maybe its time for.....OUTLAW ENTRY LEVEL HEADS UP CLASS.

That is absolutely a retarded. Entry level heads up cars are cars planning on someday running with the big boys. So we build our car just like the big boys on a smaller budget. This class would be better called PURE STOCK. I guess I will be driving to the VAMP heads up races. They have a new 8.5 class that makes good sense. To bad two or more tracks couldn't get together and have a common set of rules. I think everyone would win. By the way what kind of car do you have and will you be running in this class???

Wish you guys good luck in the vamp series............ I have looked at a ton of 8.5 rules at different tracks and ours is the only one that's truly low buck.No common since rules will mean another out of control money pit class.There are cars running low 5's on 8.5 tires and stock rear suspension. and hi 4's on 275 60 D/R
.........Confidence is the feeling you have when you don't fully understand the situation........
julven

Postby julven » Mon Feb 08, 2010 11:06 am

blue86hatch wrote:

Blue have you run any VAMP before?
Your local Hoosier Dealer
417-733-4936
Thanks to Sponsors
C&R Transmission
WorkTurbochargers
Neal Chance Converters
blue86hatch

Postby blue86hatch » Mon Feb 08, 2010 7:59 pm

Sorry Bob my mistake. Julven no I have not. I have ran in MAKO when VAMP ran the same weekend. Jim VAMP will at least let slow heads up cars like mine run. I'll have fun with VAMP and MAKO. I can still burn rubber and fuel just like they do. But anyways best of luck to all at Ozark with this class. I give up. You win. I'll check back after the three race evaluation! :peel:
306,iron ford heads,lots of spray=good times!

Return to “General Discussion”