street outlaws tonite....

General Racing Discussion Area

Moderator: opnwhl23

Just Jim

street outlaws tonite....

Postby Just Jim » Mon Oct 26, 2015 9:08 pm

just finished watching tonites show and it was pretty good.... KC showed the 405 that they were the better racers.....BUT.....it was like taking a knife to a gunfight.....kamakize should have lost to the pro-mod Studebaker but apparently he couldn't get it hooked up......as far as chuck racing brent in his pro-mod, no contest, brent beat him big time, but the 405 has street racing cars and the pro-mods are not exactly street cars.....they are dragsters persay....not putting anybody down.... those pro-mods were awesome and fast......best of luck to the 405 and their upcomiong shows.....Just saying..... :thumbsup: :peel: :lol:
slightly burned out, but still smokin'......
oldyeller

Re: street outlaws tonite....

Postby oldyeller » Tue Oct 27, 2015 9:15 am

The only thing real about that show is the money they get paid every episode.....They glorify street racing which they really aren't doing...But it's gonna make kids think that street racing is cool which will end up getting some killed or hurt and that is sad.....Just sayin.... :idea: :idea:
The older I get,the better I was..........
Just Jim

Postby Just Jim » Tue Oct 27, 2015 10:35 am

lets hear what brent has to say, as far as police coverage, money involved, scripted racing and the lights staying green at intersections, and street racing in general......we all know there is street racing in springfield but not like OKC, we all read about street racing in the news where there are wrecks and people hurt.....BUT.....like you said, street racing is against the law and young people see this and try to do the same thing.....just saying.... :o :peel: :burnout: :bang:
slightly burned out, but still smokin'......
cms70nova

Postby cms70nova » Tue Jan 19, 2016 6:12 am

oldyeller wrote:The only thing real about that show is the money they get paid every episode.....They glorify street racing which they really aren't doing...But it's gonna make kids think that street racing is cool which will end up getting some killed or hurt and that is sad.....Just sayin.... :idea: :idea:

WOW
Smyer Racing / Time Bomb Racing
novice

Postby novice » Tue Jan 19, 2016 2:24 pm

yeah, I caught the episode where KC came to town, and though glad to see us somewhat represented, it was a sham. my mind wonders back to the glory days when a lot of young men, and some women, tried to see if they were the fastest in their town, be it small or large. yes indeed it was dangerous, but so was being drafted, and now, standing in line at an atm. not trying to glorify street racing, and hope the youth of today are smarter than we were, but I got to admit, it was fun. most of today's youth are more consumed with having the fastest phone. once a year my kids pilgrimage, with me, to the street machine nats but while there, they watch their phones more than the racing. it's a different world, and not the best, for us old guys, but what'aya gonna to do?

Return to “General Discussion”