Last Updated 7/6/18
Changes Marked in Yellow
Please also read the ORP General Rules which apply to all races conducted at Ozark.
LS, Coyote, or Late Model Hemi engine only.ANY Engine with EFI
- Exhaust – Mufflers required on all combinations except turbos. Exhaust exiting ahead of
front tires allowed, but must not affect timing or staging beams. No Zoomies.
- Engine diaper or NHRA accepted belly pan for oil containment required.
- N2O – Single Stage Maximum
- Blower- 8-71 Maximum
- ProCharger – F1X Maximum
- Single Turbo – 88mm Maximum
- Twin Turbo – 67mm Maximum
- No Back Half Chassis, No Full Tube Chassis.
- Cars must maintain the factory frame. Frame rails must be located in factory position.
- Chassis bracing and reinforcing is permitted.
- Ladder Bars permitted.
- Factory four links are acceptable. Aftermarket four links are illegal!
- Minor frame notching will be allowed.
- Bolt on front K member allowed.
- Front frame rails must be in original OEM location.
- Front suspension components may be replaced with after-market bolt-on parts.
- NO WHEELIE BARS!
- Fiberglass hoods, bumpers and deck lids will be the only fiberglass body parts allowed.
- Lexan windows are legal
- Drag Radial Tire labeled 275/60R15 or smaller.
- 28×10.5 Pro Bracket Radial.
- 10.5×28.5 slick or smaller – No W’s.
- 3000 lb. minimum weight for all combinations
- Engine Transplants OK
- Cars must have factory interior. Racing seats allowed. Rear seat may be removed.
- Cars must have WORKING headlights and tail lights.
- Cars must have coolant overflow tank and secured battery mounts mandatory.
- Rules subject to review at anytime. Competitors will have a 30 day compliance period should there be any new rules.
- No tow vehicles. Racers must drive to the staging lanes from their trailer and drive back to their trailer after their pass.
- Cars will run on a .400 pro tree, for an 1/8th mile.
- All cars must be able to pass track’s tech inspection – NO EXCEPTIONS.