Last Updated 5/27/20
These rules apply to Motorcycles, ATV’s and other similar vehicles where the rider is in a “open” environment.
Jacket, gloves, leather shoes or boots covering ankles, DOT full face helmet w/ Shield.
Modular helmets not permitted above 100 mph.
- 6.50 ET and/or 90mph in 1/8 mile – HIGHLY RECOMMENDED
- 6.10 ET and/or 115mph on 1/8 mile – REQUIRED
- Tip over switch or deadman switch.
- Taillight mandatory/ headlight recommended.
- Chain guard mandatory, must cover from center of front sprocket to center of rear sprocket.
- Front and rear brakes mandatory.
- Snap back throttle mandatory.
- Motorcycle only – no scooters, pit bikes. No Ruckus, Grom, etc.
- 2″ minimum ground clearance.
- 1 1/2″ minimum front suspension travel.
- Any bike equipped with a power adder must have a working tethered kill switch.