Updated 7/14/18, Rule Changes Highlighted in Yellow
Please also read the ORP General Rules which apply to all races conducted at Ozark. For Non-ORP races, the sanctioning body rules of the track the event is being held at apply.
- Any engine, tranny, and fuel combination allowed.
- Engine diaper or NHRA-accepted belly pan for oil containment required.
- Slicks Only. Any size or brand allowed.
- Funny car or one piece bodies not allowed even if equipped with doors.
- Maximum front end overhang of 45” as measured from centerline of front spindle.
- An approved extension may be used to reach 45” if the front end overhang of the body is less than 45”.
- Doors required! Doors must be functional and able to be opened from both the inside and outside of the vehicle.
- Cars will run on a .400 pro tree, for an 1/8th mile.
- All cars must be able to pass track’s tech inspection – NO EXCEPTIONS.
- To maintain the “Spirit of the class” any vehicle to enter the Pro Mod class must be true to the intent and nature of what is commonly known as a “Pro Mod”. No street cars or tow vehicles are allowed. Any car wishing to participate that might be in question must be cleared by the race director before entering the class.